Pages

My first experience for tickets for Chelsea football trip

I am a great soccer fan, and my favourite team is Chelsea Football Club. Founded in 1905, it is based in Fulham, London. My grand father used to tell me stories about the victories of the team, he was also a great fan of the club. He had watched live matches a few times. He was the person who introducedme with soccer.

When he used to cite stories about his football trips, I used to fantasy that one day I will also go to watch a live football match. And, now at the Stamford Bridge stadium with millions of football fans, I can feel what my grandpa used to describe.

The best thing was to arrange the football trip. While I was searching tickets for Chelsea (biljetter till chelsea), I found a travel agency, which specializes in arranging football tours. They have designed customized packages for soccer fans, which include accommodation, match tickets, and meal. I found the package good as I only have to do flight bookings and rest all will be arranged by 'Balltravels'.

I made an online booking tickects for chesea (Biljetter till Chelsea), and they even provided the option to choose the area of the field where I want to sit. They also plan AC Milan, Manchester United, and Barcelona football trips fotbollsresa barcelona. And, now I am here, and wish my grandpa remains here with me, but I can feel his presence. I got the tickets right at the reception when I reached the hotel. The travel planners have also provided me with an emergency contact number, so that I can connect with them in case of any issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment